Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tagged!

John at I have Dreams has tagged me. Since I don't know 8 people to tag, I will list the rules and 8 things about me.

  1. I have my closet organized by season and color.
  2. I am a shoe fanatic. Over 50 pairs and counting.
  3. When I am nervous I giggle. Always at the wrong time.
  4. I am a voracious reader.
  5. I got my first white hair at 13. By the age of 16 I had the "Bride of Frankenstein" streaks.
  6. When I am mad I clean.
  7. When I was younger I wanted to change my name to Victoria.
  8. I talked for my younger sister so much that she did not speak until the age of 2.
Here are the rules:
Each player starts with 8 random fact/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag 8 people and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged and to read your blog.

Since most of the people I know that have blogs have already been tagged by a few of ya'll, I don't want to overwhelm them so feel free to consider yourself tagged if you read this! :)

6 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    Great list!! Wow ... organized closets and at least 50 pairs of shoes. Your closets must be amazing! :)

    Have a great weekend!

    Small Footprints
    http://reducefootprints.blogspot.com
    John said...
    :D

    Your #6 reminded me of a joke:

    HUSBAND: When I get mad at you, you never fight back. How do you control your anger?

    WIFE: I clean the toilet bowl.

    HUSBAND: How does that help?

    WIFE: I use your toothbrush.

    :D
    Inge' said...
    SF,
    I don't know about amazing but my mom and sister always come to me to borrow shoes and such:)

    John,
    That is funny!
    Donna said...
    I applaud you for the organized closet! I don't have anywhere near ten pairs of shoes, let alone 50! and my closet is chaos! :)

    Hope the world is treating you well!
    morning.constitutional said...
    Hello :) I love your list! I, too, laugh at inappropriate times and when I was in fourth grade, I deperately wanted to change my name to Kimberly, after the pink Power Ranger.

    Have a good day, Inge' :)
    Inge' said...
    MC,
    Thank you. For a long time I thought I was the only one what laughed like that.

    Thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates