Monday, February 23, 2009

The Daily Scroll



I am SOO excited! I meet the qualifications for The Daily Scroll!!!

I don't know what this will do for my traffic, ( I have already lost 2 followers), but I have to remind myself of the reasons I started blogging in the first place.

One of the reasons was to make others aware of some of the pitfalls that can occur when caring for a loved on with Alzheimer's. I really want to educate others on the strategies of proper planning and some of the obstacles that you will find along the way.

The other reason (and the most important one to me), was to share what I have learned in my life about who God is and what He expects of us. This is where The Daily Scroll comes in. I went to the site today and reviewed the qualifications to have your blog considered for his review. I made it!!!!!

If you want to review Chris' site, you can go here.

While I am sorry to see 2 of my followers leave, I am glad that some of you are still hanging around:)

I don't know when or if I will ever make the front page, but it si still fun to know I am there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates