Friday, September 30, 2011

I cannot watch Rick Perry at all. I just want to laugh every time I hear him speak. I am not trying to offend any of you Perry fans out there, but, he sounds so much like "W" that I cannot take him seriously.

I know a lot of people from Texas and none of them speak with the same accent as these two. They even share some of the same mannerisms!

I know that Mr. Perry is a favorite in the current races and it will be interesting to see how he stands up to all the scrutiny. Hopefully, he will fair better than the last president from Texas.






I am sure that some of you are not amused at all this. But I would remind you of a line from a favorite movie: "Laughter through tears is my favorite emotion." That would seem to be the feeling I have this election year.

I wish you all the best in your choices this coming election. I do hope that you do your on research and not rely on the reality shows we call news.

1 Comment:

  1. minerva @ deer valley real estate said...
    You are absolutely right, we should not rely on publicity that any candidates will stage during election time. We should do our own research to find out who should be the rightful one to earn our vote. And yes, you got me laughing there showing those photos of the Bush and Perry! :D

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates