Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

Posted by Picasa
Well Halloween is over. I only had 3 trick or treaters! I can't believe how much my neighborhood has changed. When my kids were small, this was the neighborhood to trick or treat in. Now the kids are all grown and we just don't get as many as we used to.
We took our grandson out and hehad a really good time. The photo isn't that good because he just wouldn't stop moving. All in all,it was a fun night and he racked up.
You can't tell in the photo, but he is wearing cowboy boots. I thought they made the costume!
This blog looks really tacky. I am learning how to upload photos using picassa, and I screwed something up so now I can't get the paragraphs lined up like I want. Sorry for the appearance.

2 Comments:

  1. morning.constitutional said...
    That is a cute picture :) I didn't see many kids out on Halloween, either- maybe five or six. I wonder if the novelty of it is wearing off...I hope not! Trick or treating is always fun.
    Inge' said...
    I think kids are doing other things. Several churches in my area were doing stuff and that is where most of the kids in my neighborhood were.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates