Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lipton's Ten

This is a list from James Lipton (Inside the Actor's Studio). Tara, at If Mom Says OK posted these questions from his show. With her permission, I am posting the questions here with my own answers. Feel free to use this in your own blogs or to answer questions in the comments.

  1. What is your favorite word? Plethora. I just love this word.
  2. What is your least favorite word? The "N" word.
  3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? Peace and quiet, time in God's word, and being with family.
  4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? Chaos, constant interruptions, and being with miserable people.
  5. What sound or noise do you love? The ocean crashing into the shore.
  6. What sound or noise do you hate? The fasten your seat belt noise in a car.
  7. What is your favorite curse word? When I am angry enough to curse, I like them all.
  8. What profession other than your own, would you like to attempt? Lawyer.
  9. What profession would you not like to do? IRS Agent.
  10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? "Well done good and faithful servant."
Have fun mulling these over and let me know your answers!

4 Comments:

  1. Tara R. said...
    Ooohh... 'plethora' is a good one! I really hate that seat belt noise too. Great list, loved #10!
    Inge' said...
    Tara,
    Thanks for sharing the list! I didn't realize just how much I use plethora until my g'friend pointed it out.lol

    Thanks for visiting my blog hope you come back soon!
    John said...
    Hi Inge',

    Thanks for sharing this list :) I shall do it too in my blog.

    Have a beautiful weekend!

    John
    Inge' said...
    John,
    Your welcome. I look forward to reading your answers.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates