Thursday, January 1, 2009

My New Look

After many trials and errors, numerous questions to Brian, bugging my husband, I think I have a new look!

I am still not done with it yet. I wanted to put my old photos in the header but I am not learned enough for that yet so this like my house is a work in progress.

The photos are from top to bottom:
1. Me! Aren't I cute?
2. My mom.
3. My grandmother.
4. My great-grandmother on my mother's side (grandmother's mother.)
5. My grandmother on my mother's side (grandfather's mother)
6. My great-grandmother on my mother's side (grandfather's mother)

I do have some from my father's side but they still need some touching up. I want to get them all small enough for the header eventually.

I have to give Brian mucho thanks for all of his help and advice. I invite you all to visit his blog EazyChezy and check out all the cool things he has done to his own blog and maybe find some new stuff for your own!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates