Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Last Love Dare


I check Family life Today's website and they posted one final love dare for Valentine's Day. This is very easy and we can all do it so I am for one am glad of that!

Day 40 - Write out a renewal of your vows and place them in your home. (Ruth 1:16 - But Ruth replied, "Don't urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God.)

Sorry i was not able to post this yesterday. They did not post it until after I left for work. If you are not able to do this today, maybe for your anniversary or your spouse's birthday of a "just because" day. We women like those days you know:)

Happy Valentine's Day to all and I hope you have a very romantic day with your special someone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates