Friday, September 18, 2009

Cabin Fever

I seem to be stuck in a rut. I don't know what is going on.

Maybe it is because it has rained almost everyday for the last 2 weeks and I can't get outside. Maybe it is because I know that when it finally stops raining, I will need a bush hog to cut my grass.



Or...it could be because my mom hurt her back a couple of weeks ago and I have been working, trying to help her out and taking care of granny and I am just tired.

Then again it could be I am just having a pity party. I haven't baked the pity cake yet but I am wearing the pity tiara it would seem.




Oh well. Life goes on and to quote my favorite movie character, "Tomorrow is another day."

1 Comment:

  1. betty said...
    lots of things on your plate, I can see why you would feel you were in a rut and a bit down. that much rain and not any sunny days would do me in

    hope your mom's back feels better soon and you have a chance to get some rest

    betty

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates