Monday, September 21, 2009

Life in Your Hands


Normally, I try to stay away from really touchy subjects on here. I usually save all that for my face book page. But being a Christian and having friends that are trying to deal with this issue in their lives, I wanted to share this with all of you. I would be remiss in my faith if I did not.

Now that I have put up my disclaimer, we can get on with today's hot topic. There is a movie trailer out that I am endorsing here. The title is Blood Money. As of now, there is not enough money to get it distributed in movie theatres. The group is working on that. The movie is about abortion. I know this is a very touchy subject for women that consider themselves progressive and are trying to move up in the world.

Unless you have had an abortion (which I have not), you cannot possibly know the pain both physical and mental that comes with this decision. I do have friends that have made the decision to abort their babies. This still is with them years after the deed was done. This is a life altering decision. The complications surrounding this "safe" procedure are unbelievable.

The movie exposes Planned Parenthood and the deception they have used to further their agenda. I am not sure how many people know the truth about Margaret Sanger, but it would behoove you to really read up on her so you will know what Planned Parenthood's original agenda was. If you do this, you will see that the agenda really has not changed over the years.

While I do not advocate premarital sex, or teen pregnancy, I think that you have to arm yourself with as much truth as possible. I see no problem with birth control and if you as a parent are unwilling to talk with your children about this issue, you really need to get over it before your daughter makes a decision that will forever change her life.

I urge you to consider visiting the Blood Money site and watching the movie trailer. I would also encourage you to go beyond what the MSM touts about pro lifers and truly educate yourself. I have been to numerous protests at abortion clinics and I have seen these young girls with their mothers coming and going from the clinic. No one looks happy with the decision that was made.

I am getting off my soapbox now.

5 Comments:

  1. betty said...
    I'll have to check out that trailer; I hear those that have had abortions it does affect them for a very long time. I'm realistic and I realize teens will have sex, but lets practice responsibility and use birth control. I'm totally against abortion. Its a BABY from the moment of conception; not the products of conception or a fetus. But a BABY!!

    betty
    Ambiance in the Attic said...
    As a christian I have very strong opinions on this subject. In my wayward days when I was out of fellowhip with God, I got pregnant. To save my parents the embarrassment (and other bad decision reasons) I aborted my baby in the first few weeks. Then when I was married, I could not conceive. I believe God has forgiven me and allowed me a second chance through adoption. My son was an orpan in Romania and came home with me at thirteen months old. He is now almost 12 and is doing great. I am so thankful to have him, but will ALWAYS regret the decision I made over 30 years ago.
    Michael Horvath said...
    Inge' I always apprecuiate people who give others information so they can find their own truth to subjects rather than listen to the opinion of someone else. From what I have read here you have done just that. Thank you.
    JennyMac said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    JennyMac said...
    I appreciate the info and yes, it is a touchy subject, but you handled it well.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates