Friday, January 15, 2010

Mixed Bag



I decided not to post anything on Haiti in my "Mixed Bag". There is a plethora of information out there on the status of the country, people, rescue efforts, and where to donate, that I felt anything here would just be overkill. Now for something completely different.....


Teddy Pendergrass.
Teddy Pendergrass was a baritone among tenors. He was loved by women for his sexy body and sultry voice. He will be missed.



Google. While on the surface this sounds very commendable for Google, upon further examination you see it all boils down to money. Even so, this could be bad news for China. We will have to wait and see.



Sarah Palin. I don't think I have seen a women provoke so many different opinions since Ann Richards. Like it or not, she is here to stay for at least another 15 minutes. Maybe she will finally change her hairstyle. I am sick of seeing it on every woman I pass with medium/long length hair.

That's this edition of Mixed Bag! I look forward to hearing your comments and will talk again soon!

3 Comments:

  1. Vodka Logic said...
    I agree, Palin is not going away.. can't knock a woman with so much fortitude
    betty said...
    I think if people had left Sarah Palin alone, she would be gone by now, but the media and press kept bringing her up over and over again; on her own I think she would have faded away. I have to admire some of her principals though.

    intersting mixed bag of thoughts :)

    (thank you for your kind words on my blog; I'm really eventually going to reduce the majority of my blogs and put them in my favorites to visit as I can. I get "stressed" if I see so many on my Dashboard to read and since I'm so "goal oriented" I feel like I have to read them all right then, and thus, there goes my concept of trying to stay one hour or less online. I'll be by as I can :)

    betty
    Inge' said...
    TC,
    I have to agree with you. I think she would have stayed in politics just not so "in your face" if you will. Also, I completely understand about the stress factor. I appreciate you stopping by and I look forward to seeing you again.

    VL,
    Fortitude is right!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates