Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mixed Bag



Credit Card Law. The credit card companies never cease to amaze me. They are better than the banks at coming up with fees to recoup their lost revenue. If you have credit cards, whether you have a balance or not, this is one article you will want to read over.

Roman Polanski. Once again, Roman Polanski's sexual escapade is in the news. The fact that he has been able to skirt the law for so long, amazes me. Where is Dog The Bounty Hunter when you need him?

Dennis Hopper. I always liked Dennis Hopper. I had no idea he was dying. To be so bitter while on your death bed is truly sad.

That's it for this week's Mixed Bag! Enjoy and I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

2 Comments:

  1. betty said...
    I am following Roman Polanski's story. I can't imagine that he wouldn't want to face the consequences after so many years and it is amazing that people still respect him. I do hope he will have to be returned to the states and face his punishment. I understand he has had his share of tragedy but that does not excuse what he did

    betty
    Inge' said...
    Betty,
    I have also been following this story. I have to agree with you. I think the public has let their sympathy for his tragedies cloud their judgment.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates