Saturday, February 6, 2010

Mixed Bag



Snow!!!. I was amazed when I read that D.C. was expected to get 20-30 inches of snow. Some areas are getting 2-3 FEET. I love the South.

Culture Death. I am always shocked when I read of another culture dying out. I am like most I am saddened to say in that if I am not directly affected by something like this, I don't even think about it. But, we are losing languages,customs,and traditions of most of the ancient cultures everyday.

Med Tech. This is good news for all those with loved ones in a comatose state. To be able to "read" another's thoughts is a real break through. I couldn't help but wonder how many doctors and nurses are going over their previous actions/conversations while in the presence of these folks.

Hope you all enjoy your Super Bowl weekend and that you have lots of great company and food!

3 Comments:

  1. Hua said...
    Thanks for sharing that. You're right, that was a new way of looking at something. I never thought of green living as just living aware of consequences.


    Best,
    Hua
    Director of Blogger Networks
    Wellsphere.com
    Anonymous said...
    Inge, thanks for the return visit and follow of my Blogger's Cafe

    AV
    Inge' said...
    Argentum,
    You are most welcome! You have so many blogs it was hard for me to choose just one!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates