Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Mini VayCay


I have the nest 10 days off from all of my jobs!!!! I am very excited about this. I hope to finish some things I have had to put on hold for the past few months.

I am also looking forward to spending some time with my awesome grandson. He is spending the night with me tomorrow so I have to brush up on the Wii games.

Mom is in limbo as to what can be done about her back problems. Hopefully we will know something next week as far as any treatments go.

Granny is doing very well. She has been in very high spirits lately. It is getting harder for her to speak for any length of time now. Mainly short sentences that may or may not make any sense. I had lunch with her last week. We spent most of the afternoon making faces at each other.

I am renting a water slide from a co-worker for little "J" in July. Since he was quite worried about progressing into the third grade, I figure a huge celebration is in order. He does not know what I am planning so it will be a true surprise for him. However, he has marked the date on the calendar and he did ask me if his surprise was his very own mall.

I will try to catch up will all of you while I am off and hope to post a little more regular for the next few weeks. I do have another chart review project starting up in a few weeks so it looks like I am going to be quite sporadic for a while. But, the rewards of paying off bills for good makes it worth it.

God has truly been good to me and my family. I am in a perpetual state of awe at His constant care for me in big and small ways.

I hope all of you my loyal followers have a great summer and look forward to reading about all of your adventures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates