Wednesday, November 3, 2010


My husband "D"some serious issues with his shoulder, neck and back. I won't bore you with all the details suffice it to say, he is in A LOT of pain ALL the time.

However, he does work his behind off and always has. But, here lately it has become increasingly harder for him to continue. So today he talked with his doctor about applying for disability.

It seems that everyone I know has a horror story about this process. My own mother included. So I have started following a Disability Blog in the hopes that I can decipher some of the legal mumbo jumbo that I am convinced is done on purpose.

Since I started this blog to help others that are dealing with a loved one with Alzheimer's, it has morphed into I don't know what.

So as I enter this new chapter of dealing with lawyers, doctors and the red tape that is our government, I hope that my trials and tribulations can help some of you.

Stay tuned film at eleven.

1 Comment:

  1. ANTM T-Shirt Designs And More said...
    Congrats on your award!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates