Thursday, February 10, 2011

Unexpected Interest


The other day I received an email concerning my blog. Since I am not one of those awesome blogs with hundreds or thousands of followers, I am always surprised when I am approached by an outsider.

I am still not sure what their offer will be but this is an actual company expressing interest in my blog! Usually I receive offers from other dementia sites wanting to feature some of my articles. While I do not receive payment for these, I do accept their offers. My goal has always been to help others dealing with this disease instead of making a profit. But, I don't think I would turn down a few coins here and there.

I have replied to their rep and hope to hear more details soon before I make a decision one way or the other. But either way, this is exciting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates