Monday, February 7, 2011

Stop The Insanity!


Just when we thought we had all our ducks in a row, we find out that we have to line up everyone else's too.

Last week we get yet another letter from BAC. This time they tell us that we are not qualified for the short sale they previously told us we were qualified for. Hubs calls them up and goes over all this AGAIN with yet another person in yet another department. The best they could come up with was, "You did not call us to inform us of your decision." Well maybe if you had included YOUR number in the letter we would have. However, the only number they were so insistent that we call was the company they have authorized to do the short sale for us.

After much aggravation, we were able to get BAC to see that yes we were qualified for this program and yes it is your fault that you are not informed.

So now we have a new rep with the short sale company and yet more paperwork to fill out and get to the Realtor.

At least the Realtor is a friend of mine and has dealt with this kind of thing so he is not as worked up as I am about it. This whole thing has an "Oh no! We have messed up and need to cover our butts" ring to me.

God is still continuing to bless us even as we deal with the consequences of our past decisions. I still have my joy and not even BAC can take that from me.

1 Comment:

  1. betty said...
    I love that line, "I still have my joy and BAC cannot take that from me"!!!! YOU GET IT!! Joy is not in this world but in God and knowing him and seeking him.

    I remember a few years back when it was a really bad time, I was taking Beth Moore's Fruit of the Spirit Bible study at church (take it if you ever have a chance). One night in the middle of the night, I woke up and was just filled with so much joy because my name was written in God's Book of Life and nothing could take that away from me, no matter what. Such a peaceful feeling, isn't it?

    Hang in there. It is amazing that the "right foot" of a company doesn't know what the "left foot" is doing and makes you have to continue to be diligent to get the things done they said they would do.

    I had a mishap with the garage door and our car our last load of our recent move (I backed the car into the garage door when I was supposed to back it into the garage to load up what I was taking in my drive while hubby drove the rental truck). I dented the car and the garage door frame post. Now one would think car insurance would pay for that, right? Property damage while driving a car. Our insurance denied the claim saying they don't pay (it supposely is in our contract, waiting to get a hold of that, I requested it) if we inflict property damage on something we own, rent, or was responsible for (whatever that one means). We were renting so they denied the claim, after they said they would initially pay it. Thankfully, the damage was less than our deposit, so we won't get that back, but not out of any additional money.

    One day you will look back on these days and see the hand of God on everything you had been dealing with and how his strength carried you through it all.

    betty

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates