Saturday, January 3, 2009

Freebies

I am not sure how many of you are familiar with John MacArthur. He is the pastor of Grace Community Church and host of the radio program Grace To You. I really like him because he teaches the truth about God without sugar coating it like so many do today.

If you go to the Grace To You website, you can download his sermons for free. This is a new thing and I am not sure how long it will last but I encourage you to take advantage of it! He has over 3000 sermons you can download so I am sure there is a sermon there that answers a question you may have.

I have several of his books and have purchased many of his cds. If you order from him, then periodically you will receive through the mail a letter offering you a free cd from him.

When you go to the site, click on the "Resources" tab and then click on "sermons" in the left sidebar. There you can browse his sermons and pick and choose which to download.

I hope you take advantage of this offer and that you can learn more about God in the process.

1 Comment:

  1. John said...
    Happy New Year Inge'!

    I finally can post comments on your blog. I love the new look. By the way, I'm not sure if you'd noticed, there's a 'Back to top' button at the top of your blog. Not sure what's that for, unless it's a shortcut to heaven ;)

    Thanks for sharing about Pastor John. You'd be interested to know that he used to be quite an accomplished athlete before becoming a preacher :)

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates