Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Love Dare pt 3


In continuing in our quest to show our spouse that we love them, here are your next 3 dares.

****NOTE*****

The scripture for day 7 is : 1 Corinthians 13:7 - It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. For those of you that are not familiar with this passage, the 13th chapter of 1 Corinthians is commonly know as the "Love Chapter". In this chapter, Paul is writing to us to tell us what true love is.

Day 8 - Share with your spouse how glad you are about a success he or she recently enjoyed. (Song of Solomon 8:6 - Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyielding as the grave. It burns like a blazing fire, like a mighty flame.)

Day 9 - Think of a way to greet your spouse today to reflect your love for them, and then do it with a smile and enthusiasm. (1 Peter 5:14 - Greet one another with a kiss of love. Peace to all of you who are in Christ.)

Day 10 - Do something out of the ordinary today for your spouse. (Romans 5:8 - But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.)

I have to admit that I have been cheating a little with this. I have been skipping around trying to avoid day 5. I know that I will do what is assigned, I just don't want to be here when he starts thinking about all this. So I am going to ask him to make his list on Friday while I am work so that we can be apart and I can prepare myself for what he writes. I will keep all of you posted:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates