Saturday, July 11, 2009

Why I Write What I Write


Recently I received a review on my blog that I thought I should post a reply to. In the review she stated that I should blog more about my life in the gaming industry and the people I have met.

I don't blog about that for a number of reasons. First it is a JOB to me. I go to work I come home. Second, there are hundreds of gaming blogs out there if you want to know how to gamble. You can learn all sorts of strategies for craps, roulette, and blackjack. I just don't feel the need to be one more in a myriad of others. Thirdly, the celebrities I have met, are not what you think they are. Michael Jordan may be a great athlete, but he is a lousy gambler and a stiff. Hank Williams Jr. ditto. Andre Agassi was nice and so was Federer, but Agassi was way too paranoid. I just don't want to go into all the dirty details of the rich people I have met. They have enough people talking about them.

The main reason I started blogging was because of my grandmother. We experienced so many obstacles when she first came to live with us. I just felt like if we were going through all this, there had to be others that were going through the same thing with no idea what to do. So I started writing about what we were doing and how we were able to accomplish this or that in the hope that it would help some other person.

I don't know what I will blog about later and I don't always blog about her. But, she is the main reason for this and will continue to be for as long as possible. So there you have it. How this whole thing came into being and I hope that you understand why I don't want to blog about gaming at this time. I will be happy to answer any questions you have about gaming, but you need to know this: If you want a fool proof win every time strategy, there just plain isn't one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates