Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Success!!


Well, my little Christmas Eve shindig was a success! I had about 10 people over and way too much food!

I sent almost everyone away with some sort of doggie bag. My son came over the next day and tried to wipe me out!

We all had a great time talking, eating , drinking. I have really missed getting together with my friends and family all at once.

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas. I have managed to get New Year's Eve off for the first time since 1991!! I think I had big hair and wore frosty eyeshadow back then. Since hubs has to work, I don't know what I will do but it will be close to home so I don't have to deal with all the crazy drivers.

Take care and I will see all of you in 2010!!

5 Comments:

  1. betty said...
    glad you enjoyed your Christmas get together!! stay safe whatever you decide to do on New Years Eve

    betty
    Brian Mongold said...
    Hi Inge, how have you been? The blog is looking great! The template has a nice mix of green and purple with the nice blue backdrop. The header is also very unique and attractive. It's been fun watching your blog progress. Sorry I haven't been around in a bit, I've been pretty bogged down with work. Hope you have a Happy New Year
    Inge' said...
    Brian,
    Thank you for stopping by! I have missed you! I know how busy you have been and I appreciate your opinion.
    I hope you have a safe New Year and I look forward to reading your updates on FB.

    Betty,
    I also hope you have a safe New Year. My daughter will be home by 8 that night and I think we are just going to hang out together. Will be fun since we don't get to spend a lot of time together. Hubs got me a Wii for Christmas and I think we will wear each other out playing games!
    John said...
    Happy New Year Inge' :)

    Wow, I haven't been around for quite some time and here we are, a brand new look! And your new blog skin looks fabulous! Fresh new feel, and great choice of colours too.

    I pray that the Lord will bless you with all that you need abundantly this coming year... money, time, energy, love, friends, health, peace, joy, and all the good things ever thinkable.

    Hope you'll continue to be a blessing to many others like me reading your blog. Take care!

    John
    Tracy said...
    Glad to read that your dinner went well. Blessings to you in this new year.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates