Sunday, January 3, 2010

Mixed Bag


Along with my new look,have decided to add some different things to my blog. This comes after reading many blogs that I truly enjoy and taking some of their ideas and implementing them to my own blog.

"Mixed Bag" is the fruition of that.Since this is the first edition, I am not quite sure how this particular adventure will unfold. So I look forward to your suggestions and ideas as to how I can make this a more interesting addition.

I am currently reading "In the President's Secret Service" by Ronald Kessler. If you want to know about the beginnings of the Secret Service and little tidbits about past/present presidents, then you will enjoy this book.

The new Google Phone. I am really interested in this phone! I am wondering if Google is going to offer it as an "unlocked" phone and how they are going to make it affordable to us working people. Since hubs is a gadget freak, I am hoping to beat him to the punch on this one!

AVATAR. EVERYONE I know has seen this movie. Hubs and I are going to see it Monday. I really hope it is as good as everyone says. I am not a big Science Fiction fan, but this does look good.

Well that's it for the first edition of Mixed Bag. I hope you all enjoy it and I look forward to hearing what you think!

5 Comments:

  1. Vodka Logic said...
    Sounds like a good start to Mixed Bag.. random.

    I love random.
    xx
    Inge' said...
    VL,
    Thanks! I hope that it just gets better with age:)
    Michael Horvath said...
    Love the logo!
    Tracy said...
    The book sounds interesting, the phone's most likely great but I'm not at all a gadget freak, youngest son & I saw the movie and really enjoyed it (even if I did end up feeling preached to a bit with a message I don't agree with) - we watched it 3-D and I highly recommend that, very cool special effects
    Inge' said...
    MPH,
    Thanks! Not too shabby considering it hit me on the way home from work.

    Tracy,
    The book is very interesting! I am not a gadget freak either, but to be able to "one up" hubs with my knowledge of it will be fun:) I have heard the special effects are great. That is the main reason I want to see it.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates